We are searching for a great PROJECT COORDINATOR reporting to a Project Manager to join the Herrero team. What we’re looking for in a candidate and what the position entails follows: You will be the accountable for providing administrative support to project teams from project startup to closeout. You will follow Herrero processes and procedures and ensures customer satisfaction.
· Act as a liaison between supervisor and other departments, managers, clients including arranging meetings, communicating information, and maintaining public relations.
· Compose and/or edits letters, memos, reports, procedures as needed.
· Slip Sheet ACD’s & ASI’s into the Approved Construction set of drawings.
· Setup and maintain project filing system.
· Distribute documents to subcontractors, maintain document log.
· Prepare and maintain Request for Information and Submittal logs on Viewpoint.
· Coordinate paper flow from field to Main Office.
· Document punch-list work.
· Maintain project contacts in Outlook.
· Track and distribute Request for Information, submittal's and drawings or other project information to all the affected parties in a timely manner.
· Prepare and distribute closeout letters to subcontractors/suppliers.
· Collect, verify and process insurance certificates for Subcontractors and Suppliers in Viewpoint.
· Manage the site office which includes: ordering supplies, arranging for office equipment repair, maintenance, cleaning, equipment and supplies (when at a ob site).
· May require meeting, event and conference call coordination when located at the job site.
· Archive project files, scan concrete and rebar tickets for archiving.
· Minimum of 1 year of experience working as an office or admin assistant.
· Associate degree in Business or equivalent combination of education and work experience.
· Ability to multi-task and prioritize.
· Demonstrated ability to achieve goals, be flexible and create process and structure.
· Excellent communication, collaboration and time management skills.
· Adaptable and resourceful in a dynamic environment.
· Master multi-tasker: you need to manage multiple tasks/projects while maintaining a highly professional demeanor.
· Incredibly detail-oriented with strong problem-solving skills.
· Self-starter:can take even the smallest project and run with it to the successful completion.
· Extraordinary work ethic while balancing the needs of the individuals and the business.
· Very strong computer skill including MS Office.
· ViewPoint and Share Point experience preferred.
· Industry experience preferred.
· You have outstanding communication skills, both verbally and written.
· You are a natural problem-solver and demonstrable initiative, creativity, and flexibility.
· Your organizational skills and your attention to detail is exceptional.
At Herrero, we are obsessed with finding great people to help us lead and transform the construction industry. We are all about LEAN and we've made it our mission to discover and deliver value better than anyone—we are in fact obsessed with it. If this excites you more than it scares you, we definitely want to hear from you. Our hiring is based first and foremost on our core values. Yes, experience matters too but not at the expense of our core values. Alignment with our culture and core values is the first step in building a success career at Herrero. Below you'll find a list of our current positions. If you don’t see a role that fits your background, we still want to hear from you! Please submit a General Application.