Project Manager, Level 1 is responsible for managing all aspects of a project including (planning, controlling costs, schedule, production, and cultivates outside relationships). PM is usually assigned smaller, less complex projects. PM should be the standalone PM for a project up to $20MM.
· Very proficient, always focusing on the quality of work being performed. Sense of urgency.
· Very strong communication skills (verbal, written, and listening) Skilled at talking to owners in a professional manner; comfortable having difficult conversations.
· Very strong collaborator and interpersonal skills, team oriented, and customer service focused.
· Identify and resolve complex issues and able to coach others on problem solving techniques.
· Is an innovator – identifies & introduces new processes, ideas and methods.
· Demonstrates strong leadership within the project. Takes initiative, responsibility, reliable, self-motivated, demonstrates interest in learning, positive attitude.
· Strong presentation skills.
At Herrero, we are obsessed with finding great people to help us lead and transform the construction industry. We are all about LEAN and we've made it our mission to discover and deliver value better than anyone—we are in fact obsessed with it. If this excites you more than it scares you, we definitely want to hear from you. Our hiring is based first and foremost on our core values. Yes, experience matters too but not at the expense of our core values. Alignment with our culture and core values is the first step in building a success career at Herrero. Below you'll find a list of our current positions. If you don’t see a role that fits your background, we still want to hear from you! Please submit a General Application.