The intent of the Foreman position is to support the field operations team and site Superintendent on all field coordination and layout, safety, site sanitization, material ordering and organization and management of field staff. This position can lead to an Assistant Superintendent/Superintendent career path.
· Report project progress to Superintendent.
· Develop a work schedule for carpenters and laborers.
· Supervise all construction workers.
· Bethe liaison between construction workers and Superintendents.
· Solve disputes between workers.
· Ensure that a project is adequately staffed.
· Assignt asks to carpenters and laborers.
· Ensure that the project is staying on or under budget.
· High School Diploma or GED required or completion of the Union Journeyman
Apprenticeship program or provide 5 years of experience with the construction experience.
· Ability to organize a work schedule.
· Ability to solve disputes between workers and complex building systems.
· Ability to lift up to 50 pounds.
· Excellent communication skills.
· Abilityto negotiate.
· Deep knowledge of the construction industry and processes.
· Ability to read construction drawings and blueprints.
· Perform quality checks on construction equipment.
· Healthcare experience (desired).
At Herrero, we are obsessed with finding great people to help us lead and transform the construction industry. We are all about LEAN and we've made it our mission to discover and deliver value better than anyone—we are in fact obsessed with it. If this excites you more than it scares you, we definitely want to hear from you. Our hiring is based first and foremost on our core values. Yes, experience matters too but not at the expense of our core values. Alignment with our culture and core values is the first step in building a success career at Herrero. Below you'll find a list of our current positions. If you don’t see a role that fits your background, we still want to hear from you! Please submit a General Application.